Shoe Use and Care:
- Do not use the footwear if the nylon is damaged or the sole shows significant wear.
- If footwear has been exposed to dirt or contaminants, clean immediately with a soft brush, then a damp cloth with mild soap. Always clean before treating. Do not soak. Let dry.
- Treat the waterproof nylon with a quality footwear silicon product only on a regular schedule.
- Allow footwear to dry slowly at room temperature only, never by a heat source.
- Keep the insides of footwear dry and clean with disinfectant sprays and cedar shoe trees.
- Consider a second pair.
- This allows one to dry out thoroughly while the other pair is being worn.
- Upper: WATERPROOF Nylon
- Construction: Cement
- Insulation: 10mm PU Foam
- Outsole: N.E.O.S.® Rubber Perma
- Special Features: Quick Release Buckle Strap, Postal Approved
For Size Chart Click Here